Convercent is our 24/7 third-party helpline that teammates can use to anonymously raise concerns.
How do I raise concerns through Convercent?
You can anonymously raise concerns through Convercent online or via telephone by following the instructions below:
- Go to our Convercent landing page
- Under the “Report an Incident” section, click the Get Started button
- Enter the details of your report and choose your level of anonymity
- Levels of anonymity:
- Share your name and contact information with both Sourcegraph and Convercent
- Remain anonymous to Sourcegraph and share your name and contact information with Convercent
- Remain completely anonymous
- Levels of anonymity:
- Review the details of your report
- Create a password and set up a security question and answer
- Password: you will use this and your access number (step #7) to check the status of your report and anonymously communicate with us after submitting your report
- Security question and answer: you will use this if you need to reset your login information or if you want to speak with a member of the Convercent call center (accessible via our Convercent landing page under the “Call Us” section)
- Submit your report
- Receive your confidential access number
- You will use this and the password you created (step #5) to anonymously communicate with us after submitting your report
- Check the status of your report and anonymously communicate with us after the fact by using your access number and the password you created (step #5) via our Convercent landing page under the “Check Status” section
Follow the instructions under the “Call Us” section of our Convercent landing page.
What happens after I raise a concern through Convercent?
Convercent will anonymously share your report with limited members of the People Team and/or the Legal team, who will look into and respond to your concerns through the platform.
When can I expect a response?
You can expect an initial response within 24-hours. Please keep in mind that if you make a report outside of working hours, it may take longer for you to get a response.
Is Convercent truly anonymous?
You can review Convercent’s Data Privacy and Trust information here. We have opted to not include Convercent in our Okta SSO dashboard to further protect your anonymity, except to the extent needed to investigate a report or comply with laws.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the People team at email@example.com.