||Drop everything else and work continuosly to resolve. An outage means that some piece of infrastructure that the community relies on is down.
- Data in BigQuery is missing, a pipeline/transformation is erroring
- A bug is found in an enterprise report/dashboard (watermarked)
- A calculated field is incorrect or provides unexpected results in any monitored/business critical pipeline
||Continuous status updates to stakeholders and managers, includes issues, but also any work with a short deadline or requested by and executive.
- A bug is found in a non-enterprise report/dashboard
- Errors in non-business critical pipelines or tables
- Major degradation in performance
- Any request with a deadline in the next two to three weeks (will include in current sprint or next sprint as needed)
||Most tickets will fall into this priority. These can be planned and executed by more than one person or in the next several sprints. There is no special urgency associated, but is a priority/OKR/stakeholder request that fits within our engagement model. Also includes, self directed work and analysis as deemed important by our team.
- A new dashboard/report or an enhancement to an existing dashboard/report
- A new data source pipeline with a concrete understanding of the final output of a report or the decision that we are looking to help provide insight on
- A bug found in a table/pipeline that is not used any reporting
- New technologies research
|P3: Nice to have
||Non-critical improvements/efficiencies, any requests without clear outcomes/problems that we are trying to solve (placeholder tickets until more details become available)
- New data source request without clear requirements on final dashboard or analysis
- New dashboard or report with data that can be found elsewhere
- Placeholder self-directed work for future scoping
||High level ideas for future work that may or may not rise in priority or small improvements with no criticality that should be fixed eventually
- Additional documentation/comments in code
- Ideas that come to you in the middle of the night