Public projects using Sourcegraph
Sourcegraph’s GraphQL API, custom search pages (on request), and other search and browsing features power a growing number of public projects.
Want to use Sourcegraph for your project but need help? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
List of projects using Sourcegraph
- GitLab.com uses Sourcegraph for its code intelligence hovers on public code
- GitHub1s.com uses the Sourcegraph GraphQL API to power its search
- The Cloud Native Computing Foundation uses a custom Sourcegraph search page to search the CNCF projects
- Brave Browser redirects code.brave.com to their code on Sourcegraph
- Cargo Vet inspect subcommand will give you a link to the exact version of the crate hosted on Sourcegraph.
Want your project added to this list? Reach out to us at email@example.com