We strive to make the following true:
- The team is working on the most important things on our strategy, and that it is communicated well both inside and outside of Sourcegraph.
- Each teammate has the customer and product context needed about customer problems, likely future priorities, possible solutions, etc. to perform their work effectively.
You can reach us at the #product channel or @product-team on Slack. If you have ideas you want to pass on to the product team, check out the surfacing product feedback page.
Roadmap & Strategy
- Roadmap tracker
- The Sourcegraph strategy page containing our mission, vision, how we think about prioritization
- The PMM roadmap deck (internal only) which contains upcoming and recently launched important customer-facing features
- Product team reference
- Roles and responsibilities of the product team
- Beta and experimental feature labels (internal only)
- Sourcegraph messaging
- Product documents (PDs)
- All PDs (Google Drive)
- How we use PDs
- RFCs (requests for comment)
- All RFC documents (Google Drive)
- How we use RFCs
- User research
- Product licensing
- Product Gaps Dashboard (internal only)
- Use cases
- Product team tools
- Product career development framework
A list of deprecated documents and processes that we keep for historical reasons.
- key accounts deck (internal only)