We strive to make the following true:
- The team is working on the most important things on our strategy, and that it is communicated well both inside and outside of Sourcegraph.
- Each teammate has the customer and product context needed about customer problems, likely future priorities, possible solutions, etc. to perform their work effectively.
The product team takes on special initiatives that are not strictly tied to product delivery and they are tracked in GitHub.
The product and design team meets weekly to discuss the most important cross-team product topics that need synchronous conversations. See the logistics and working agreements.
- Beta and experimental feature labels
- Sourcegraph messaging
- Product documents (PDs)
- RFCs (requests for comment)
- User research
- Product licensing
- Product Gaps Dashboard (internal only)
- Use cases
- How to work with use cases
- Product team tools
- Product career development framework
A list of deprecated documents and processes that we keep for historical reasons.
- key accounts deck (internal only)