This page is intended as a reference of features by maturity level; each item will link you to our documentation, and you can also see what level of maturity each feature is currently at. You may also be interested in seeing our feature compatibility matrix and availability by deployment options.
- Generally Available ✅: Available as a normal product feature.
- Partially Available 🐣: Available, but may be limited in some significant ways.
- Beta ✨: Available in pre-release form on a limited basis.
- Experimental 🔬: Available in pre-release form, with significant caveats.
- Not Implemented 🔮: This is something we may do, but it is not yet available.
- Deprecated ⚠️: This is a feature that we plan to remove.
Product Manager: Ben Venker
|Literal Search||Generally Available ✅|
|Regular Expression Search||Generally Available ✅|
|Structural Search||Generally Available ✅|
|Diff/Commit Search||Generally Available ✅|
|Code Monitoring||Generally Available ✅|
|Code Monitoring E-mail Notifications||Generally Available ✅|
|Code Monitoring Webhooks||Not Implemented 🔮|
|Saved Searches||Generally Available ✅|
|Search Contexts||Generally Available ✅|
Product Manager: María Craig
|Search-based Code Intelligence||Generally Available ✅|
|Precise Code Intelligence for Go||Generally Available ✅|
|Precise Code Intelligence for Java, Scala & Kotlin||Generally Available ✅|
|Precise Code Intelligence for C/C++||Partially Available 🐣|
|Precise Code Intelligence for Python||Not Implemented 🔮|
|Precise Code Intelligence for C#||Not Implemented 🔮|
|Precise Code Intelligence for Ruby||Not Implemented 🔮|
|Precise Code Intelligence auto-indexing||Experimental 🔬|
Product Manager: Malo Marrec
- Server-side batch changes on managed instances requires self-hosting executors.
Product Manager: Joel Kwartler
|Code Insights||Generally Available ✅|
Product Manager: Ryan Scott
Product Manager: Ryan Phillips
|User Authentication||Generally Available ✅|
Product Manager: Brie McNally
|SOC II Type II||Not Implemented 🔮|