We’re excited to have you on the team! Your perspective as both a new user of Batch Changes and a new teammate is very valuable to us. Please keep notes on any issues you encounter as you are learning the product. We’ll use those notes to improve the product and process.
We’ve compiled the following list of resources to help you learn about the product, how it’s sold and how to get started using it:
- Read the product marketing brief to understand the high level talking points and landscape surrounding batch changes
- Watch a recorded training session
- A less technical demo can be found here (demo starts at )
- Read the Batch Changes documentation
- Review Batch Changes demo and training materials and consume the resources found there, then create a few batch changes in the demo