EXAMPLE: This role is responsible for technical direction and coordination of the cross-cutting technical problems encountered in $ORG, such as: $PROBLEM1, $PROBLEM2.
- EXAMPLE: comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape around $AREA, informing technical direction.
- EXAMPLE: scope technical solutions that will require execution from several ICs. Gather technical consensus on these solutions. Drive execution of these solutions, within one team or across several teams.
- EXAMPLE: Coordinate projects across multiple teams within the org.
- EXAMPLE: Topically embed within different teams in the org as new problems arise.
- EXAMPLE: Sets technical direction at the org level, contributes to setting technical direction at the company level.