The Repo Management team is part of the Enablement org.
Our mission (which we do choose to accept) is to ensure that Sourcegraph’s most critical prerequisite to providing awesome customer value—access to code—is robust, stable and meets the needs of our customers, both directly and in how it underpins everything else in Sourcegraph.
Check out our onboarding guide.
Including maintenance, development, support, and advice for:
- Code host connections
- Code replication into Sourcegraph
- Code storage within Sourcegraph
- Repository permission syncing
- Permission caching
- Explicit permissions API
Temporary custody of authentication, efforts largely limited to support and maintenance
- #repo-management channel or @repo-management-team in Slack.
- team/repo-management label and @sourcegraph/repo-management team on GitHub.
For information on how to contact us for support, or how we handle support, please see our processes.
Read more about how this team works.
We also have a set of guiding principles that help inform our decision making about our strategic and prioritization choices.
Internal page geared towards Repo Management team members.