Total interview time: 4.5 hours + ~1 hour project
- [30 min] Initial screen: Meet with our recruiting team to chat about Sourcegraph and what you are looking for in your next role.
- [30 min] Hiring manager screen: We discuss your background & get to know you.
- [1 hr] Resume deep dive: We go through your background in great detail with the hiring manager.
- [~ 1 hr] Async writing project: A writing project to see how you communicate and think about product problems, reviewed by two members from the Product team
- [2 hrs] “Onsite” interview
- [1 hr] Product interview: Meet with a Product Manager and Product Designer to review your writing project and dive deep on how you work as a product manager.
- [30 min] Engineering collaboration: Meet with the Engineering Manager from the team you’re interviewing for about how you collaborate and work within a team.
- [30 min] Values interview with someone from another Sourcegraph team (Marketing, Customer Support, BizOps)14. [30 min] Final interview with Beyang Liu, CTO
- We make you a job offer!
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.
Go back to the careers page for all open positions.