This page is intended as a reference of features by maturity level; each item will link you to our documentation, and you can also see what level of maturity each feature is currently at. You may also be interested in seeing our feature compatibility matrix.
- Generally Available ✅: Available as a normal product feature.
- Partially Available 🐣: Available, but may be limited in some significant ways.
- Beta ✨: Available in pre-release form on a limited basis.
- Experimental 🔬: Available in pre-release form, with significant caveats.
- Not Implemented 🔮: This is something we may do, but it is not yet available.
- Deprecated ⚠️: This is a feature that we plan to remove.
Product Manager: Ben Venker
|Literal Search||Generally Available ✅|
|Regular Expression Search||Generally Available ✅|
|Structural Search||Generally Available ✅|
|Diff/Commit Search||Generally Available ✅|
|Code Monitoring||Generally Available ✅|
|Code Monitoring E-mail Notifications||Generally Available ✅|
|Code Monitoring Webhooks||Not Implemented 🔮|
|Saved Searches||Generally Available ✅|
|Search Contexts||Generally Available ✅|
Product Manager: María Craig
|Search-based Code Intelligence||Generally Available ✅|
|Precise Code Intelligence for Go||Generally Available ✅|
|Precise Code Intelligence for Java, Scala & Kotlin||Generally Available ✅|
|Precise Code Intelligence for C/C++||Partially Available 🐣|
|Precise Code Intelligence for Python||Not Implemented 🔮|
|Precise Code Intelligence for C#||Not Implemented 🔮|
|Precise Code Intelligence for Ruby||Not Implemented 🔮|
Product Manager: Malo Marrec
|Batch Changes||Generally Available ✅|
Product Manager: Joel Kwartler
|Code Insights||Beta ✨|
Product Manager: Diego Comas
|SOC II Type II||Not Implemented 🔮|
Product Manager: Murat Sutunc