Google drive is the main repository for sales resources and the sales folder can be found here
- Sourcegraph Contract Packet for Customers
- Sourcegraph W-9
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Insurance Certificate To add a customer’s name to our COI, reach out to Steve.Moore@newfront.com with the customer’s request and information and cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporate Information for Customer/Vendor/Partner Questionnaires
Please reach out to Deal Desk if you require assistance in completing the vendor onboaring process for our new customers, or if you require any information that is not included above. You can forward any correspondence to email@example.com, or you can connect with the Deal Desk team on the #deal-desk channel. Where a vendor directs you to complete vendor onboarding templates, or complete detail on a vendor onboarding portal, deal desk are happy to assist.
Sales templates for common use cases can be found in Sales Template folder. Below are the ones which are currently available:
Order Forms and MSAs:
- Sourcegraph Cloud (Managed Instance) MSA
- Sourcegraph On-Prem MSA
- Sourcegraph CPQ Order Form
- Sourcegraph Code Search Order Form
- Sourcegraph Pre-4.0 Order Form
- Sourcegraph Offline Order Form and MSA
- Sourcegraph $0 POC Order Form
- Change Order Form
- Proof of Concept
- Sales Email
- Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement (3-min Powerform NDA Tutorial) or share our pre-signed NDA
- Template Decks Gallery
Please do not edit the templates directly – create a copy and place it in a different location to work on. Non-template files located in the Sales Template folder will be periodically relocated.
To update a template place the new template in the main Sales Template folder, name the file (beginning with the date format YYYY.MM.DD) then move the old template into the Template Archive folder. Update the appropriate handbook link to the new template.
- CE Account Ownership
- Sourcegraph resource estimator - For helping clients understand the requirements for using Sourcegraph.
- Order Form Reviews
- Template Customer Contract FAQs
- Sales / Privacy Prospecting Guidelines
- Sales & Marketing Privacy FAQs
- Commission Processing and Plan Information
- CaptivateIQ Information
Where to Store Customer Notes and Documents:
- Create Folder in the ‘Customer Notes’ Shared Folder Here
- Naming Convention for Folder: “Customer/Prospect Name”—then # customer or # prospect (see folder for examples)
- Within that folder, add all of your documents and notably, your running notes google document (which you’ll link to the Salesforce opportunity in the designated field)
- If you’d like to save this folder into your own drive, that’s simple and welcomed. Simply right click on the folder, then select ‘Add Shortcut to Drive’—then choose the preferred destination where you’d like this to land within your ‘My Drive’
Note: Salesforce is the communication and document source of truth for our Sales Team. Upload all docs (contracts, etc) to Salesforce and the customer’s folder in the Customer contracts folder on GDrive as well.
Other useful sales content (including survey results, more sales and analyst decks, a one-pager, and more) can be found in the Sales Content folder