Join us in sharing about Life at Sourcegraph! An important part of finding top notch talent is leveraging our individual networks and sharing about Sourcegraph’s Culture and Values. This page outlines recruitment branding tips and information to tell the story of what it’s like to work at Sourcegraph.
- Use this 2021 LinkedIn Algorithm Information and our Guide to Using LinkedIn Recruiter to understand recent best practices for sharing hiring initiatives on your LinkedIn Profile.
- If you’re looking for Sourcegraph content to promote to your network, view the “Recommendations from Sourcegraph” section on Sourcegraph’s LinkedIn Profile. There you will find recent updates and articles.
- Sourcegraph will share the top priority roles we’re hiring for via a monthly LinkedIn and Twitter post. It is encouraged to post about our open roles on personal Linkedin profiles as well. Thank you for helping us attract and hire the best talent!
- Here’s an article for more helpful tips!
- Coming Soon!
Company content to share:
- Sourcegraph Youtube, Blog, and Handbook content
- Sourcegraph Universal Code Search
- Dev Tool Time - Sourcegraph’s bi-weekly virtual event series in which guest developers share their favorite dev tools and productivity hacks.
- Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- Careers page & open positions
- Company values
- Asynchronous communication
Learn more about Sourcegraph’s Social Media
We encourage teammates to leave honest reviews about their Sourcegraph experience on the following sites
If you want to make a suggestion or notice outdated company details on any of our profiles, please let your recruiter know or send a slack in the #hiring channel.
Our Careers Page is a great resource for candidates to learn about working at Sourcegraph and view our current job opportunities. In addition to the Careers page, we also leverage Job Boards to post about our open roles.
- LinkedIn. All jobs that are publically listed in our applicant tracking system are automatically pushed to LinkedIn.
- “Ask HN: Who is Hiring” monthly thread. Devon Coords posts one job to Hacker News on the first of every month.
- RemoteWoman. RemoteWoman scrapes our career page, we can also message them to manually post our unlisted roles.
- Tech Ladies. With our current plan we can post up to 10 roles at a time (and can rotate out roles as they are filled). Devon Coords owns this list and payments are made with Nick’s Brex. We can update our posted roles anytime by emailing email@example.com.
- Glassdoor All jobs that are publically listed in our applicant tracking system are automatically pushed to Glassdoor.
We welcome suggestions for more places that we can post! Please reach out to your recruiter or post in the #hiring slack channel to suggest a new job board.
We want to make sure our job postings reach a wide audience and that we’re posting in multiple places without a large overlap in members from our existing job postings.