The Tech Ops team helps implement, build, integrate, upgrade, and maintain all of our internal applications Tech Ops empowers the rest of the business to reach their goals by owning the systems that they rely on every day. Additionally, Tech Ops protects, manages, troubleshoots, and procures Sourcegraph teammates’ devices. Providing protective measures to secure our machines proactively protects our teammates privacy and Sourcegraph and our client’s data.
Tech Ops is excited to announce that we will also be adding a compliance function to the team soon.
#ask-it-tech-ops - all IT and/or access related questions or requests should be directed here
#announce-it-tech-ops - follow this channel for important IT-related announcements such as outages, Okta updates, Jamf announcements, and other IT notifications that impact the entire company
#announce-operations - follow this channel if you want to hear about what Tech Ops is working on
Please keep contacting us through Slack DMs to a minimum. We want to promote transparency as well as make sure your issue is tracked and responded to as quickly as possible and our public channel is the best method of reaching a teammate for assistance.
We are hiring for positions in Tech Ops! See our careers page to see all roles.
- Streamline Sourcegraph’s internal system architecture. This includes the procurement, consolidation, implementation, and management of all internal software (Systems List)
- Provide global support for all team members who need assistance with hardware and application support
- Keep Sourcegraph’s internal systems secure and compliant with legal requirements while maintaining transparency
- Proactively identify projects and initiatives that will make Sourcegraph more scalable, streamlined, and collaborative
- Partner with teams across the organization to support internal projects with technical support
- Create a robust IT support team that can manage global response and ensure the security of our software
- Maintain a comprehensive systems architecture and asset register