- Regional team meetings (weekly on Mondays): Regional team syncs; open team discussion about any topics
- Global team meeting (monthly on Wednesdays): Top-down communication to the global organization
- CE team hangout (monthly on Thursdays): An open forum to ask questions, collaborate, and chat as a team.
- Regional team working sessions: A very informal recurring block for folks in similar timezones to come together and work
- Product & CE Requests & Feedback Themes (bi-weekly on Wednesdays): Feedback treads and requests between CE and Product.
- CE <> Sales Office Hours (bi-weekly on Tuesdays): An open forum to discuss topics and answer questions from the sales team.
Prior to taking time off, CEs should:
- Log time off request in Roots PTO
- Log time off on the CE team google calendar
- Work with their manager to create a coverage plan
- Notify their customers through the appropriate channel of their upcoming OOO
- Update their slack status accordingly with OOO dates indicated
|#ce-internal||Internal channel the CE team uses to touch base with each other.|
|#ce||External channel for other teams to ask CEs a question.|
|#customer-support||Where support collaborates with everyone outside of support.|
|#ask-engineering||Where CEs can ask product and Eng questions about Sourcegraph.|
|#feedback||Where CEs can share customer feedback with product.|
|#technical-customer-collaboration||Where customer-facing technical teams collaborate on questions and issues.|