This is a collaboration between Repo Management (formerly Core Application) and Customer Support where they talk about debugging tips when approaching an issue.
- Session 1: Investigate an error in the website and tracing it’s origin
- Debugging on web: Is it a frontend or a backend issue?
- Session 2: Investigating no data in Grafana
- Debugging Grafana: How to investigate a bug that behaves differently for different deployment types.
- Session 3: Investigating why adding an Email for a user from the admin panel doesn’t work
- Debugging locally: How to reproduce and locate an issue in the code base and database?
- Session 4: Investigating CI check failures of a PR
- Intro to CI checks on buildkite and how to navigate CI failures.
- Session 5: Writing Unit Tests
- Intro to writing unit tests for debugging purpose