This page contains information around our established team norms such as tooling and meetings for the Digital TA team.
We use Vitally to stay organized internally around our customers. This is the central tool and source of truth for TAs across their customers and book of business. TAs should use Vitally to plan and organize their strategy and activities across their customers. All of our digital programming happens based on data and usage tracked in Vitally.
We use Notion for tracking our priorities and workstreams within the Digital TA team.
As the Sales system of record, we use Salesforce (and the data we bring into Vitally from Salesforce) as the source of contractual information such as revenue, licensing, and renewal & expansion opportunities.
Looker is our product analytics tool that allows for deep inspection and analysis around customer utilization and consumption. While a subset of this information is synced into Vitally, a lot of data lives in Looker.
Team meetings are held weekly on Monday’s where we plan our work for the week.
Prior to taking time off, TAs should:
- Log time off request in Deel PTO
- Work with their manager and peers to create a coverage plan. The coverage plan should highlight any accounts that:
- Are renewing during the OOO period. These should have any pending action items resolved
- Are unhealthy and have active Lighthouse Program Save plans
- Are active on customer Slack channels and have open Support Tickets
- Share the OOO coverage plan with the relevant account teams like AE, CE, IE, etc
- Reschedule any upcoming customer syncs with champions or stakeholders, keeping the AE informed
- Notify their customers through the appropriate channels of their upcoming OOO
- Update their Slack status accordingly with OOO dates indicated