This page contains information around our established team norms such as tooling and meetings.
We use Vitally to stay organized internally around our customers. This is the central tool and source of truth for TAs across their customers and book of business. TAs should use Vitally to plan and organize their strategy and activities across their customers.
Vitally calculates our customer health score and is the mechanism by which we facilitate:
- pre-to-post sales handoff from CE to TA
- scaled customer success communications
- our renewal process
- quarterly success plans for customer goals & expected outcomes
- the lighthouse program for corrective action on accounts
This Dashboard can be used to see the current state of these traits for your accounts all in one spot.
- Use the CSM filter at the bottom right to pick the TA
- Gives you the Account that changed, the date it changes, it’s current green/yellow/red status and it’s old green/yellow/red status
- Make sure you have enabled the Gmail Integration with Vitally - Link and your SFDC Gmail connector
As the Sales system of record, we use Salesforce (and the data we bring into Vitally from Salesforce) as the source of contractual information such as revenue, licensing, and renewal & expansion opportunities.
Looker is our product analytics tool that allows for deep inspection and analysis around customer utilization and consumption. While a subset of this information is synced into Vitally, a lot of data lives in Looker.
This team is highly focused on engaging our customers with valuable insight and information. We also are focused on internally surfacing customer information that is important to the business. This means both synchronous customer conversations throughout the day along with synchronous and asynchronous Sourcegraph processes.
Team meetings are held weekly.
Prior to taking time off, TAs should:
- Log time off request in Deel PTO
- Work with their manager and peers to create a coverage plan. The coverage plan should highlight any accounts that:
- Are renewing during the OOO period. These should have any pending action items resolved
- Are unhealthy and have active Lighthouse Program Save plans
- Are active on customer Slack channels and have open Support Tickets
- Share the OOO coverage plan with the relevant account teams like AE, CE, IE, etc
- Reschedule any upcoming customer syncs with champions or stakeholders, keeping the AE informed
- Notify their customers through the appropriate channels of their upcoming OOO
- Update their Slack status accordingly with OOO dates indicated