This page contains information about our established team norms, such as tooling and meetings for the Scaled TA team.
We use Vitally to stay organized internally around our customers. This is the central tool and source of truth for TAs across their customers and book of business. TAs should use Vitally to plan and organize their strategy and activities across their customers. Our digital programming happens based on data and usage tracked in Vitally.
As the Sales system of record, we use Salesforce (and the data we bring into Vitally from Salesforce) as the source of contractual information such as revenue, licensing, and renewal & expansion opportunities.
Looker is our product analytics tool that allows for deep inspection and analysis around customer utilization and consumption. While a subset of this information is synced into Vitally, most data lives in Looker. Looker reads all data from our BigQuery database, the data store for the telemetry analytics we collect from our customers.
Google Group (email@example.com)
The Scaled TA team can use the Scaled Success Google Group as a distribution email list for customers to contact all members of the Scaled TA team. Team members will monitor incoming customer messages and respond to them within 48 hrs.
Team meetings are held weekly on Mondays, where we plan our work for the week.
Before taking time off, TAs should:
- Log time off request in Deel PTO
- Work with their manager and named TA peers to create a coverage plan. The coverage plan should prioritize any accounts that:
- Are renewing during the OOO period. These should have any pending action items resolved.
- Are unhealthy and have active Lighthouse Program Save plans.
- Are active on customer Slack channels and have open Support Tickets.
- Share the OOO coverage plan with the relevant account teams like AE, CE, IE, etc.
- Reschedule upcoming customer syncs with champions or stakeholders, keeping the AE informed.
- Set autoresponders in the appropriate channels of their upcoming OOO.
- Update their Slack status accordingly with the indicated OOO dates.