The Repo Management team is part of the Enablement org.
Our mission is to maintain and evolve the methods by which code is pulled into Sourcegraph from code hosts, in a way that supports all required functionality while maximizing performance, reliability, and ease of use.
We also have temporary custody of Authentication, with the aspiration being to split the team to give auth a dedicated team to own it.
Including maintainance, development, support and advice for:
- Code host connections
- Code replication into Sourcegraph
- Code storage within Sourcegraph
- Repository permission syncing
- Permission caching
- Explicit permissions API
Temporary custody of authentication, efforts largely limited to support and maintenance
- #repo-management channel or @repo-management-team in Slack.
- team/repo-management label and @sourcegraph/repo-management team on GitHub.
For information on how to contact us for support, or how we handle support, please see our processes.
We also have a set of guiding principles that help inform our decision making about our strategic and prioritization choices.
Read more about how this team works.