- Debbie Johnstone, VP of People
- Noemi Mercado, Head of People Operations
- Inés Roitman, Onboarding and Training Manager
- Cassie Melani, Teammate Success Manager
- Cecily Black, People Operations Coordinator
See our careers page for open roles on the People Ops team.
If you encounter a question at any point, we’re here to help!
Our People Ops Communications Matrix will help you understand which aliases to use for your questions. It will also ensure you get the right attention, from the right team member, faster. In the spirit of transparency, for any questions which might apply to others, feel free to post in the Slack channels we listed in the matrix.
U.S. based teammates can contact our back office, Officengine, directly about questions pertaining to health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401k, and payroll (including tax withholdings). To do this, use the Sourcegraph support request form to input requests and indicate their urgency. This form feeds into Officengine’s ticketing system and alerts their team via email. Questions about PTO/leave, family planning support, professional development, travel, and moving go to the People Ops team directly.
- New teammate onboarding
- Are you switching teams?
- Are you leaving us?
- How we manage remote work
- Impact review cycles
- Hackathons: We don’t have any company-wide hackathons planned. If you want to do one for your team, just propose it and find the right time. (See related ”Innovation time” for engineering, which could apply to any team if you think it would be good.)
- How we engage talent outside of the US
- How we structure compensation
- Expenses we cover (aka “Spending company money”)
- Benefits and perks we offer
- Guidelines for travel
- Paid time off and working hours
- Bank and public holidays
- Teammate Gatherings and Celebrations
- Employment verification
This section will soon contain training resources for our managers to help them understand how to develop their teams, give coaching and feedback, and navigate the challenging situations that come up in teams. More coming soon!
Address (for mail): 548 Market St PMB 20739, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401
Address (for contracts, paperwork, and corporate card billing): Trellis Coworking: 981 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone Number: (650) 273-5591
DUNS Number: 117775232
Tax ID: For the Tax ID, refer to Sourcegraph W9
NAICS code: 541512
SIC code: 7373