This page records goals completed by the Extensibility team historically (started recording in ). See also our current goals.
Since isn’t over yet, this is just a placeholder of things moved off the Extensibility team goals page as we updated it. These will be reformated and complete at the end of
Make Sourcegraph extensions a core part of Sourcegraph users’ experiences.
- ✅Track anonymized, general usage of extensions to determine which extensions are most successful at adding value for our users to inform our future work.
- ✅ Build, maintain, and update API endpoints that are robust and immediately useful, to grow adoption of extensions.
- 🔄 Make the extensions action bar clear and scalable, and help users discover and use our extensions. (Moved into )
Increase the weekly active users of all our code host integrations.
- ✅ Maintain the existing native integrations and browser extensions.
- ✅ Build support for new code hosts and new browsers, like Safari and Gerrit.