Internal deployments are documented in the deployments.
We maintain a collection of code hosts for testing purposes defined in our infrastructure/dogfood cluster.
Git URL: email@example.com
Git URL: gerrit-ssh.sgdev.org
Credentials: Google Auth
We maintain separate AWS accounts with Sourcegraph instances and other infrastructure that mimic various customers’ environments for testing purposes. See ”Customer environment replicas and managed instances” on 1Password for the list.
To access this AWS account:
To access these AWS accounts:
- Sign into AWS using your account (which must be under Sourcegraph’s main AWS account).
- Visit https://signin.aws.amazon.com/switchrole.
- Enter the details from the instance below that you wish to access.
Now you can switch between any added roles and your Sourcegraph AWS account using the menu in the top right of AWS.
- Visit our organization accounts on AWS.
- Create an account that will act as the access role shared by everyone on the team.
<NAME>is the customer name and
- Email: use any unused email address. (Example:
- Move the account under the organization that you wish to allow this user to access https://console.aws.amazon.com/organizations/home?#/browse/ou-48vq-waaj46mo