The Product team strives to make the following true:
- The team is working on the most important things to execute on our strategy, and that this is communicated well to teammates and everyone outside of sourcegraph.
- Each teammate has the customer and product context needed (about customer problems, likely future priorities, possible solutions, etc.) to perform their work effectively.
Occasionally the product team takes on special initiatives that are not strictly tied to product delivery. Those are tracked here.
In an effort to gain more clarity around product success and growth on Cloud, we aim to iterate and decide on the current Sourcegraph user metric definitions for On Premise. Targeting to have the new definition in place in .
To help guide people within the product organization on career growth we are creating a clearly defined impact ladder.
- Owner: Christina
- Working Document
- Beta and experimental feature labels
- Sourcegraph messaging
- Product documents (PDs)
- RFCs (requests for comment)
- User research
- Product licensing
- Key accounts deck (internal only)
- Product Gaps Dashboard (internal only)