Google drive is the main repository for sales resources and the sales folder can be found here
- Sourcegraph W9
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Insurance Certificate
- Miscellaneous corporate information
Please reach out to finance if you require assistance in completing the vendor onboaring process for our new customers, or if you require any information that is not included above. You can forward any correspondence to email@example.com, or you can connect with the finance team on the #finance channel. Where a vendor directs you to complete vendor onboarding templates, or complete detail on a vendor onboarding portal, finance are happy to complete this exercise.
Sales templates for common use cases can be found in Sales Template folder
Please do not edit the templates directly – create a copy and place it in a different location to work on. Non-template files located in the Sales Template folder will be periodically relocated.
The following templates are currently available:
To update a template place the new template in the main Sales Template folder, name the file (beginning with the date format YYYY.MM.DD) then move the old template into the Template Archive folder. Update the appropriate handbook link to the new template.
Where to Store Customer Notes and Documents:
- Create Folder in the ‘Customer Notes’ Shared Folder Here
- Naming Convention for Folder: “Customer/Prospect Name” - - then # customer or # prospect (see folder for examples)
- Within that folder, add all of your documents and notably, your running notes google document (which you’ll link to the Salesforce opportunity in the designated field)
- If you’d like to save this folder into your own drive, that’s simple and welcomed. Simply right click on the folder, then select ‘Add Shortcut to Drive’ - - then choose the preferred destination where you’d like this to land within your ‘My Drive’
Note: Salesforce is the communication and document source of truth for our Sales Team. Upload all docs (contracts, etc) to Salesforce and the customer’s folder in the Custome contracts folder on GDrive as well.
Other useful sales content (including survey results, more sales and analyst decks, a one-pager, and more) can be found in the Sales Content folder