This page lists the roles and responsibilities of the Sourcegraph CEO.
- Set the high-level strategy.
- Communicate the strategy and values to our team and the entire community.
- Hire great people. Help people that are not a good fit find another job.
- Ensure the company has enough cash (through revenue, cost-cutting, and/or fundraising).
- Engage with the current and prospective Sourcegraph community in person, on social media, etc.
- Create an environment and a set of processes to support giving teammates a high level of ownership over their work.
- Lead by example in accountability, continuous improvement, and truth-seeking.
- Achieve the current CEO goals.