The Tech Ops team helps implement, build, integrate, upgrade, and maintain all of our enterprise and internal applications. Tech Ops empowers the rest of the business to reach their goals by owning the systems that they rely on every day.
As we scale our team and our customer list, we need help with all of the applications and internal tools that are straining to keep up. From making it easier to onboard new teammates with single sign-on software, to developing custom GitHub and Slack bots, to configuring and maintaining Salesforce, to identifying gaps in our internal processes and recommending system improvements, the Tech Ops team is an essential part of keeping Sourcegraph running smoothly.
- Streamline Sourcegraph’s internal system architecture. This includes the procurement, consolidation, implementation, and management of all internal software (Systems List)
- Provide global support for all team members who need assistance with hardware and application support
- Keep Sourcegraph’s internal systems secure and compliant with legal requirements while maintaining transparency
- Proactively identify projects and initiatives that will make Sourcegraph more scalable, streamlined, and collaborative
- Partner with teams across the organization to support internal projects with technical support
- Create a robust IT support team that can manage global response and ensure the security of our software
- Maintain a comprehensive systems architecture and asset register
We are hiring for positions in Tech Ops! See our careers page to see all roles.